Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how nice of me have a show and tell sesion. i just feed my week old (for me a week old) red brain and i thought what an oportunity to use my new digital cam i got so i took some pics. hope you all enjoy i thought they were cool

post cool pics if you want to. i love seeing others cool pics and corals
icon_biggrin.gif

later
Lunchbucket

all pics taken w/ my new fuji mx-1200 cam. great cam for the money. takes good enough pics for what i would use it for!! sorry if they aren't perfectly clear...i need to pick up a tripod from wally world

here is the url to my pics pages in yahoo. they should be on the second page. they are called "red brain eatin" then the number of the pic. also, check out the calupra one!!

sorry
Lunchbucket

yahoo pics page 2

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: Lunchbucket ]

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it worked 2 times for me like 5 min ago. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

what is up w/ that? must be yahoo pics or something...maybe they are doing work on stuff.

i would like people to see the cool pics i got so please check back and i will try to remidy it.

later
Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when i click on the pics in yahoo pics thing it won't bring up those pics. wonder if the linking to the img messed them up. i will undo the links and post a url to my pics page. you can look at them there. sorry
icon_sad.gif

yeah they work when i undo the linkage from this site to my yahoo pic. wonder why that is. anyhow go to the yahoo pics pages (the url link in my 1st post) and look up the pics called "red brain eatin" hope you enjoy. just being bored at 11:30 pm and i don't have to work tomorrow

later
Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
emilyb nice brain!! whay type? it is like metalic and has yellow in it...i like thos different looking brains

later
Luncbucket

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Lunchbucket ! Your pics are great - I still haven't seen tentacles from my brain -mesophyllia. Do they come out at night (total dark ?)

Howdy James !! Yes, I have to get out more...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oops. that should be wellsophyllia brain ...I was just searching a mesotype snail and got my meso's and wellso's confused

icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: EmilyB ]

kjoz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1745200&a=13434643&f=0

Here is a picture of my chili coral. I got this picture this morning when the blue actinics came on and I noticed my chili never looked so good.
I don't know what I did differently lately. Since I got the Chili a few months ago, it has always kind of drooped down into the rock crevises. But for some reason, this morning it was standing straight up with it's polyps out. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's pics.
kjoz
icon_biggrin.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: