slojmn1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my second 7g mini bow tank from a great MO company and it is broken. This was to replace the first one that was smashed to bits. This GREAT company was wonderful about sending out the second tank completely free of charge with a wonderful attitude on the phone. Customer service is great. Now the second one shows up broken. I am so bummed, I have been waiting to set this cute little nano reef up for 6 weeks now. I had to wait till they got the CSL 32w smartlamp in and that took 3 weeks. The first time the packers did not put anything inside the tank and the hood came loose from the tape and just smashed around inside the tank. This time it looks like the box went through a mini war. There are peanuts packed inside the tank, a nice bubble wrap, and peanuts to fill in the box. I have not actually unpacked the thing I just slipped my hand in and felt all around the glass. When I got to the back pane it was completely broken. Luckily I did not cut myself, I was being very gentle and careful. The MO company is not open at this hour so I have to wait till tomorrow to talk to them.

What do you all think, "3rd time is a charm" or "give it up" ?

[ July 08, 2001: Message edited by: slojmn1 ]

Quillen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, having friends that work at a major shipping place, I cringe what is done to packages (I pick one of them up). Yesterday, something that said fragile all over it had an entire corner smashed in while I was standing there. I would think it is less the company and more the shipping
icon_smile.gif

Try again, if the c. service is still nice.. sounds like a good place for me to try to order from
icon_smile.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: