reefdanger

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H again!

I have a large pink lobophyllia (was once a pretty red in the lfs's tank!!! Anyway, I have had it a couple months and it seems to be dying. Is bleaching, and loosing it skeleton at the bottom. Have put it on the bottom of the tank, in the middle on a rock, and at the top. I have 2 MH 175's and attinics. Don't think it's the light. Have been adding Lugol's once a week and Reef Advantage. All my other corals are doing super great!! Other brains, bubble coral and bubble tip anenome, hydnophora, montipora, zenia etc. Don't know why this particular guy is unhappy!!! Could it be because I have knocked him around a couple times???? I know guys don't like being knocked around, but honest, it was an accident!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't he recover once I put him back and let him alone??? Would my peppermint shrimp or cleaner shrimp bother him? I also have a green crocea clam that's doing great!!!! I thought about dosing him in a bucket of Lugol's like it says on the bottle and also turkey basting him DT's photoplankton. Now I just add it to the tank for everyone! Ant thoughts on first aid for this guy????????? Thanks!b
icon_confused.gif

EricS

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you directly feed it any meaty foods? These corals need to be fead, raw shrimp, silversides, brine, krill, etc.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: