Insomniac

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help!
I got my new doser today, and it came without instructions. Sad to say, the one thing I can't figure out is how to adjust the flow rate!!
Help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

THEFishHead

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Insomniac:
<STRONG>Help!
I got my new doser today, and it came without instructions. Sad to say, the one thing I can't figure out is how to adjust the flow rate!!
Help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Insomniac,

All of our pumps are shipped with instructions. Please tell me where you purchased it, and tell me whether it is a Vario LP 180 or a Vario 3 plus.

To answer your question, on the front of the pump there is a small bump. The bump is the head of a peg-like sealing plug. Use your fingernail or the small screwdriver provided to lift the head of the peg. Pull it out to reveal a small hole in which is located the speed adjustment screw. With the pump switched on you will see it is easy to adjust the speed with the screwdriver provided.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it by writing to [email protected]
Please tell me your address so that we can mail you an instructions sheet.

I'm sure you will be delighted with the pump.

Sincerely,

Julian Sprung, Vice President
Two Little Fishies, Inc.

Insomniac

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your response...

To be technically accurate, it did include instructions, just not for the doser. The sheet was for a Vario Digital Timer.
And, assuming that was probably the purpose of that little screwdriver, I did tinker around and figure out how to adjust it shortly after my post here.

Mixup aside, it's been up and running for a few hours now and I must say that it does seem to be a wonderfully engineered pump. I am especially impressed with how quiet it is.

Thanks again. Address and purchase details coming via email.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: