JohnD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was reading Wilkerson's Clownfishes and saw a picture and description of A. mccullochi on pages 70-71.

I did a search on this site and found no matches. I then did a couple of searches on the internet and found very little on this clownfish.

I have never seen this fish before and was curious. Does anybody have any experience with this species?

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: JohnD ]

percula

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck no tooo rare, I tried to get one a wihle ago, what a joke... but then again I didnt have a tank ot put it in, just wanted to see if a distributor could actually get one. Cool water species if I remember correctly.

percula

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a Beautiful species though!
icon_cool.gif

JohnD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perc,

It caught my eye because it was so different. Not exactly the most colorful clownfish, just different.

percula

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. Id like one, but that will be in a long time. If you have foriegn coins, check out the ones form the umm... mucculoch islands or something, I cant remember, I have a coin, it has that lil guy on it. Pretty cool.

JohnD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perc,

I have the Wilkerson book at work. I will send you her information on this clownfish.

Regards,

JohnD

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
:lol:

So have these clowns become any more common? IME they haven't...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: