Drewman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I went to place my order for LR with Mike at Paragon but he told me that he didn't think the rock was up to it's usual standard (good service). So, I went and ordered 50lbs (actually got 58 lbs) of cured Fiji from PA. It's great rock! I have a full review with pictures on my website. Here is a direct link to the page: http://cnvct345.tripod.com/andrewsreef/id11.html

Enjoy!

Drew

Doughboy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved 40 lbs from PA in April. It's the only MO live rock that I've seen, but I was very happy with it. It looked much better than any at the lfs. Good luck with your rock.

Drewman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, I just checked the water again and so far there hasn't been any cycle. I think if I can get thru tomorrow without any ammonia I will be ok. Its really sweet rock. Thanks for the replies, and I'm sure you will be very pleased snook!

Drew

DaktariEd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll ditto the above about Premium Aquatics LR!

Last year I ordered 100 lbs (or more) shipped out air freight. They selected very nice pieces for me...lots of purple corraline algae & hitchhiking critters.

It was far better and even cheaper than what was available at my (now defunct) LFS!

Have fun!
icon_biggrin.gif

Ed

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: