A

Anonymous

Well, the inevitable finally has happened...I think. Last night after purchasing a couple of nice pieces of rock from the LFS show tank, I started to heart he dreaded popping. There were only 5 pops heard over the course of the night. Single pops, not repeated. Have not been able to figure which rock. I freshwater dipped the suspect piece and another to no avail. The only other piece is covered in life, fan worms, plants, tube worms. Any ideas on what to do? I did however when I lifted my piece of rock find a 2.5 inch bristle worm that someone can get if interested. I work with my hands in teh tank to much for those guys to be running around.

Stars360

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i agree bait a trap and wait it out. i have heard of guys sitting w/ a long sharp metal object a flahlight and a few cold ones wait up all night and then if they see it bamm they stab it...well that is just what i have heard i never actually did it...
icon_biggrin.gif
but anyways do not get rid of your bristle worms they are excellent scavangers and do well in our tanks...just my .02

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what they ate, it wasn't any of my fish, But I had three in my tank. I never saw them but I heard them. They were in ther a couple of years at least. They wouldn't even eat my damsel
icon_biggrin.gif

snafuforyou

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy a trap and wait it out.
I've read a plasic bag filled with food at feeding time will work if the animals are accustomed to feeding at the same time daily.

Maybe it was a drive-by...lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: