novocon

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reefers out there near the Lawrenceville Area? I am starting up my first reef in Ga finally and would like to know if any established tanks would be willing to to donate (or for a nominal fee) a few small rubble pieces of live rock to get my cor. algea started and maybe a handfull of live sand to start my beds?

Also, what happened to Scientific Corals - they go under?

wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im in dacula 1 mile from hwy 316 on harbins rd id be gad to give you some live sand to get your bed started my tanks are 7 months old but i ordered the kits from ipsf and theres plenty of life.

myreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Lawrenceville. Let me know what you need and I will see what I have. You should come to the Atlanta Reef Club meeting on August 7th. It is in Marietta, but you would meet people that could help you out also. ALl the info for the meeting is at www.atlantareefclub.org Hope to see you there.

phoenix1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Novocon
Welcome to reefkeeping in Georgia. I am in Athens and there are several of us between here and Atlanta. Highly recommend The Reef Store in Atlanta, Aquarium Showcase and Athens Aquarium for supplies and livestock.

JennM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Andy, for beating me to it
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome, Novocon!!

Andy's right...we'd love to see you at an Atlanta Reef Club meeting!

Phoenix recommended some great stores (the first one in particular
icon_razz.gif
I work there!)

Jenn

novocon

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say Thank You to all who responded so quickly. I didnt realize there was such a diverse group here in this area.

I will do my best to make it to the meeting Tuesday. I am truly looking forward to it.

Wasabi, Andy - I will contact you via email and hopefully we can set up a meeting. Once again, thank you for all the timely responses.

Aaron

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: