Neal358

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have read the atrical by Scott Michael and it looks like i am going to try the anthias but i still want to do a little more reserch one then he has a web sit coralrealm.com and at the end of the artical he suggest to go and find out some more info on them.... well i started to look but to really get any info you have to pay $29.95. my question to you all is it worth the money and how good of a web site is it???? also any suggestion on witch anthias i should first try would be great also

jamesw

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the membership is worth the money. I think of it more as a subscription to an online magazine, as they are constantly adding articles, new pictues, etc.

Some things are worth the money. I paid for it.

Cheers
James Wiseman

Chucker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm cheap- I didn't pay for it.

I got my membership as an Xmas present from James.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Baalz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chucker,
Jameso gave me the same thing this christmas that he gave me the year before.. im jealous

jamesw

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give Chucker a valuable present for all the time he spends here taming the unwashed hordes...:) Just kidding of course. I wanted to give Chucker a bribe so he wouldn't release those photos of me and Sally Joe...

Cheers
James Wiseman

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT?!

And to think I ran that pic of you as 'David' last year without it ever occurring to me to use it as blackmail material instead....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: