deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
hey all i was just curious about your fish and how crazy they act when you come around.
as for me my lopezi tang has this you must look at me thing going on that he will chase any other fish if i go to look at them.my yellow tang is forever getting stuck in between rocks my female clown is always biting me and my blue thoat is coming around it should get interesting when she gets comfy.lets hear yours.

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My fish show no fear when they see the food container in my hand when i'm around the tank. So one day.....in a distand far off ... bah nm .... my clown was under this ledge and seen me go for the food so he came out looking at me. I accidentally bumped the tank and he got startled, turned around and swam right into the rock. Poor guy was a little stunned and did this second pause in his motion after hitting the rock face. Made me giggle, poor guy. It was like right out of a cartoon.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
There is a reefer not to be named who's fish everytime you point at the tank they poop in their pants....LOL.....my fish be gangsta....this probably aint funny but here goes...i was crazy gluing some coral and a drop of crazy glue fell in the tank.....my chromis who act like they dont ever eat went straight for it and glued his mouth shut....:( whats more messed up is that i had to feed the fish and he couldnt eat...he was going crazy trying to eat and couldn't well there goes one story...:bigeyes:

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i was crazy gluing some coral and a drop of crazy glue fell in the tank.....my chromis who act like they dont ever eat went straight for it and glued his mouth shut....:( whats more messed up is that i had to feed the fish and he couldnt eat...he was going crazy trying to eat and couldn't well there goes one story...:bigeyes:
lmfao

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
OK, I got one, but not really fish related, but shrimp. Right after I glued my coral on the rockwork , my cleaner shrimp got curious and touched the glue. First, both his claws where glued together, it looked like he was hand cuffed, he then managed to separate them, but both his claws were glued shut. It was funny at first , but later I realized that he would starve to death if he couldnt use his claw to feed. There was nothing I could do to help him, and I really thought he would eventually die. Luckily, after 2 weeks he molted. and he was free from the glue. After this incident, whenever I glue corals to the rockwork, I would use a long stick with my other hand to distract him so he doesnt run straight for the freshly glued piece and this would buy some time for the glue to dry.

pEEshEE

STEELERS
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dave, you may remember this one... although it wasn't funny to me at the time, my Arc Eye Hawkfish got chased out of my 90 gallon tank by an Algae Blenny...

damn blenny!

AlgaeBlennycloseup.jpg

poor hawk...

0901062350.jpg

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
My blue hippo is like 5-6" i've had him since he was 3" big. He's crazy when im around he does two really funny things to both snails and hermits. When he sees them moving i guess this is what fish do to have fun, He actually nips the shell swims around with them in his mouth and drops them high in the water column. He's an evil dori cause he smacks the snails cleaning the glass on the wall with his tail till they fall, whacky fish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: