ReefTiger

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to probably buy a blue ring angelfish (annularis) soon, but I was wondering if anyone here can vouch for a reputable place to purchase from. I was going to try the marine center, but they haven't responded to emails, and there is no phone number.

All I want is a nice healthy fish that is delivered well. Price is secondary.

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm faithful to saltwaterfish.com. I've had nothing but success with them. Healthy fish and competitive prices. Buy over 79.00 and shipping is free.

gate

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to stay clear from buying live animals online. I bought a crocea clam online once and I found myself constantly tracking shipment so I can rush home and put it in the tank. Too much head ache if you ask me. I say check you LFS or order from them.

Anyway, I've ordered equipments from www.petsolutions.com and have had good service. They sell fishes as well.

ReefTiger

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don't think I can trust any local suppliers.

cvp-where in LA are you? I'm from there and will likely move back in a year or two.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefTiger":1uyemstg said:
I just don't think I can trust any local suppliers.

cvp-where in LA are you? I'm from there and will likely move back in a year or two.

You have PM.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered lifestock from the following with good success:
marinedepotlive.com
liveaquaria.com
justrarefish.com / marineaquatics.net

The Marine Center has gone down hill IMO.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":3btt4dia said:
Ordered lifestock from the following with good success:
marinedepotlive.com
liveaquaria.com
justrarefish.com / marineaquatics.net

The Marine Center has gone down hill IMO.

What has happened at the Marine Center?

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They used to be very good at taking and returning calls, but in the past year, I've heard many reports (and have had personal issues) with their customer service. For the high prices they charge, I would think c.s. would be a higher priority for them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: