Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8)
2 months in, he's finally starting to feed. He takes FOREVER to decide what he wants to nibble on, but he's at least ingesting small pieces of food now. I'm really relieved :D

Snowboarda42

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow a fish that went two months without eating? Dang.

Got a picture of him? You always have the coolest looking fish.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a pretend tank you can add any fish you can think of.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice touch Len, that added dramatic flair almost makes us believe you have a tank.

Maybe next week one of your fish can get sick, have a really close call... then get all better. :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":24hawukm said:
I put my best foot forward for you people. I really do.

I've always been rather fond of both of your feet. :D
Maybe you'll let me rub them later...you know you want it.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pretend angel is from the Red Seas. I bought it from Liveaquaria. The shipment it arrived in was really beat up (by Fedex). Even the Naso tang from that shipment won't eat.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pretend fish always eat and are always in good health, I figure I have enough potential headaches with the tanks and fish I actually have.

Mike612

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Regal Angel that was eating frozen brine and mysis at the store two weeks ago. It's from Indonesia. Of course it stopped eating mysis and recently stopped eating mysis but it eats formula one like there's no tomorrow whenever I throw it in. I love this fish so much!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great!
And in all seriousness, congrats to you as well Len...those are amazing fish!

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Not more than a couple months after it started eating, it stopped eating. :( I would not get another one myself.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my fingers crossed for you. I love Regals ... just have no faith in getting them to feed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: