NaClH2oTANK

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I went to "The Hidden Reef" store in Philly today. took me about 1 hr 15 mins from the Holland Tunnel.
It was wellworth the trip as I needed salt and got two 200 gallon mixes for 35 each. Plus polyfilter for $6 and some other great stuff for awesome prices. They have live stuff too. Nothing spectacular. No real acros. But what they did have looked healthy and their prices were fair I thought. But it's the dry goods that I went for. I'm no cheap with the live stuff, but when it comes to dry goods, I need to save where I can. Their we addy is www.thehiddenreef.com.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is indeed a nice store.

Too bad more of y'all don't come upstate for a trip to Albany NY. a few OK stores in the area.

N

NYC OZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a list of the places up in Abany. I have a place in Durham and would love to take a day trip. How far from Windham are they? Thanks

partagas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NYC,

Their are a couple in Albany, They are about a little over an hour for you. From Windam, come back down the mountain to the Thurway and take it north.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: