Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The three on the bottom, the smallest one is red with pink centers. The one on the bottom right and in the rocks are one I had already. I love all three of them, but the biggest and smallest of the new three I like the best. I need to space them a bit more they expanded a bit more then expected.

Attachments

• Acans.jpg
    Acans.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 675

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried to feed them by using the squirt thing I bought, I think kent made it. I use cyclopeeze, oyster eggs, and mysis to feed them when I do attemp to. I dont do it on a schedule then just when I feel like it. Sometimes I just turn off my skimmer and dump the whole mess in the tank. The oyster eggs work for the SPS and the rest goes to what ever lps catches some.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben, you really should post up a full tank shot with all your new goodies in it!

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my FTS are pretty stinky still. The 58 has a few issues, the new clam has some issues, and since it is attached and I cant get to it to cut the threads to give it a fw bath treating it is kinda difficult. I also added a lot of frags to the tank and its finally just getting decent growth on some and they will fill in to close and some will have to be removed. The 58 was set up in Jan and I started adding a few pieces in feb. I also hate the koralia 4 in there, its extra ugly being so large and invasive. I started scrapping off the back coraline but couldnt really get to it all.

The other tank is just a 9 gal that sits next to my CPU. I had it at work for a while but took it home since I never had enough time to look at it.

Once I get my new tank in 8-10 weels :lol: I plan to set it up with some new LR, let it cycle and then move everything over to it, spreading some of the SPS out and getting rid of some of the ones I dont really want. I might also add a 3" sand bed to the new tnak, I am not sure yet though.

Not much to look at yet but will be nice when some of the stuff gets growing.....

Attachments

• 9galfts.jpg
    9galfts.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 596
  • Fulltankshot.jpg
    Fulltankshot.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 598
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is nooooo way I would describe either of those FTS as pretty stinky. Both are very nicely put together and with some lovely stock. I think all either need is a good growing out.

Thanks for sharing! :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, if you don't mind me asking, what are the dimensions of the 58g? :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":3ilm2ogj said:
There is nooooo way I would describe either of those FTS as pretty stinky. Both are very nicely put together and with some lovely stock. I think all either need is a good growing out.

Thanks for sharing! :)

What the esteemed Ape said!

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words, I am a bit critical of what I think it could be. Anyhow the 58 is 36"L 18"W and something like 21" high. Its a nice size for a small spot.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly what I was thinking! You've used the space really well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: