jospear

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which gfo and carbon should I get from Bulk Reef Supply?
Are there dual 2.0 fluidized reactor any good?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go with the cheaper GFO.

I just got the dual reactor and like it very much.

Sea Turtle

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do think that the quality of that stuff is just as good as the other high quality products? I would like to purchase some of their stuff but am a littel hesitant.

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the rox .8 and love it. I think all their products are exactly what they say they are, and have no issues with their products. I buy my 2 part through them as well.

iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Reef Supply is top notch. I pretty much get everything from them. I like the high capacity gfo, I just use a little bit less in the reactor than the regular stuff. Their DI resin is really nice too, and don't forget some Reef Chili.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely top notch. I was hesitant at first too, but the quality is not lacking. I'm proud to have them as a Reefs.org sponsor :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered some pellet GFO, 75GPD membrane(filmtec), magnesium flakes, carbon block and sediment prefilters. The prices are very good IMO. I'll comment later on their products.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my order and it is complete and the stuff looks good. I'll let you know how the Mag and the GFO are. The filters look the same as the past ones I've gotten, but the price here is the best I have seen. So far I am very pleased.

Sea Turtle

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In terms of GFO, what is the difference between Granules and Pellets and which one do you recomend I use with my Phosban reactor?

Jimmy G

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the pellets in my reactor. Excellent product and one of the main factors in my getting a hair algae problem under control. If you're ordering you may want to get some of their Rox Carbon also. Good stuff.

livingstone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANEMONEBUFF":1e7fhg8c said:
I didn't and I got my stuff in a few days.

Thanks. I'm ready to place an order as soon as I get some advice from them.

Do you have the double reactor for your 125 gallon?

Edit: GFO reactor, that is.

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never talked to anyone either, but have ordered many times. They seem to ship fast, but I havent tried to call them ever so can't say how they are in that regard.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
livingstone":3mozwczv said:
ANEMONEBUFF":3mozwczv said:
I didn't and I got my stuff in a few days.

Thanks. I'm ready to place an order as soon as I get some advice from them.

Do you have the double reactor for your 125 gallon?

Edit: GFO reactor, that is.

No reactor. I have it in a nylon bag in a high flow area of the sump.

livingstone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, by the way, as indicated by the BRS activity over on RC, BRS is alive and well and doing fine business as usual.

Sea Turtle

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already recieved my stuff and I did not talk to anyone there. I also use a reactor. Really don't feel that you get the most out of it in a bag.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: