dhata

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone dealt with Sapphire and they were happy with the product and the customer service.

I bought a protein skimmer for my 29G biocube on 1/1/2009. I received the product after three weeks and it arrived broken and in pieces. After emails going back and forth I finally received the product 1 month after I purchased it. Meanwhile I was running without any skimmer. I didn't like the whole process and won't order anything from them again regardless of the good things I hear about their products.

Is this par for the course with them or was I just lucky?

fcmatt

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was the skimmer packed well and it appears to the the post office/ups/whatever's fault? If yes.. i would cut them some slack.

If not packed well.. they are just asking for problems then.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Sapphire skimmer arrived perfectly. I had to call their customer service number to get it working properly and they were very helpful.

I highly recommed them.

Louey

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my Sapphire skimmer packed very well and no issues. It is in a cycling 29 Biocube adn actually pulling out some skimmate.

dhata

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was packaged well. I also noticed two pieces were missing from the setup.

On another note, once I got all this sorted out, the skimmer works very well. I really like it.

1. It's quiet
2. it's day 4 and it is already effective.

It sounds like I was the anomaly. If I didn't go through this whole process I would have purchased the sump for the biocube as well.

Raskal311

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope…. I got world from more then one supplier they went under not to mention I wasn’t able to contact them or access their website for awhile; I guess they decided to give it another go.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: