Sea Turtle

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone use this product and if so, what do you think about it? Should I order some of it for my tank?

Do you just add it to your water or does it have to be spot fed to each coral with a turkey baster?

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used it and cant say it really had any benefit. You need to mix it with some tank water first to get the powder to really dissolve well then pour it in the tank. I felt like it raised mt nutrients more then fed my corals and discontinued its use.

iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used it pretty much every other day since I started adding coral. I use three little scoops, and mix it in the little target feeding bottole. Every once in a while I will mix some DT's and mysis with it, but thats about it.
I really can't say if it is effective or not, but my tank is doing really good right now so I am afraid not to use it at this point!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really a fan of much that is dried when there are so many other better products on the market.

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The coral creole isnt something I tried before I was ordering 10 packs of PE mysis so figured I would add it to the order since I was already paying for the shipping on frozen food,

the ingredients are

Fresh quid, fresh scallops, fresh shrimp, fresh cyclops (cyclops sp.), fresh rotifers(brachionus sp.), whole mini mysis shrimp, fresh clams, oyster eggs, nannochloropsis, tetraselmis, lsochrysis sp tahitian, fresh organic garlic.

I've been tempted to order some Rods food too, it seems to be a well mixed feed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: