maressa

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Easter guys!!!!
Ben, my model(for the RedSea 34 gallon Max) has two pumps mounted on the side about 5 inches from the bottom of the skimmer body.
However, some of the other models have the pump/pumps down at the very bottom.
Some only need a single pump, it's based on the size of the nano tank. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cute little skimmer. While I agree with JimM's point - small tanks don't need skimmers - they sure do a nice job of aerating water.

maressa

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Eric,
Yes, they do. You can get a price quote from Global Aquarium. Just email and you will get a responce.
This Alloy mesh wheel is a real revolution in skimming as far as I am concerned. It's so efficient, I have never seen anything this small that's this efficient.
Great skimmers!!!

maressa

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
slipperman,
Yes, I have owned many a skimmer in my day. This beats out my Deltec mce 600 hands down. The comparison is not even close for efficiency!
And it HUNDREDS LESS in cost. And, parts are here, not across the ocean! I am pretty darn happy with mine.
It pulls out some serious skimmate!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben":3euxhg9b said:
Where does the pump mount on the skimmer? On the bottom or to the bottom side? Thanks for all the info and pics btw.

Depends on the model and which "nano" it was built for.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all are trying to make me set up another system. :x

I ain't doing it until I purchase a good RO/DI water filter.

maressa

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, Thanks Jimm!
Naw, not another system! Just another skimmer!!!!LOL!!! They really are a revolution in skimming!
I would love to see the guys buying htem post their comments here about them! Should be quite interesting!
Thank you Everyone! :D

D.W.L.

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) Looks good. Thanks for posting this Len. I e-mailed them to see if I can find one to go on my 30g sps cube.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: