John Kh

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So finally my tank is coming and will be installed the coming Saturday, I hope so!!! I was just wondering and thinking what can I install in there? Can anyone give me an idea what I install in a approximate 350Gallong tank?! I would like to see a group of fish all together, like 6 or 7 or maybe 8 fish of the same kind moving together!!! Plus some colors!!!

Can anyone give me an idea what can be a possible combination to install?!

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a ton of choice in such a large tank. Sounds like you want a shoal of fish, like a group of anthias, threadfin cards, or chromis. The anthias being the toughest to keep of the bunch.

John Kh

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I would like to see some groups moving together!! Maybe Cardinals!!! Or Chromis!! I do not want some very hard to keep species!! I'd rather something Hardy and easy to keep.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chromis might be the best choice. They can end up killing each other one by one in a group, but I think you might be alright in a tank this size, as the submissive individuals will be able to escape/hide. Get an odd number, as this is supposed to work better than an even number.

John Kh

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not want WWF in my tank!!! LOL I just want some peaceful combination and a big group of nice stuff wandering peacefully there ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: