Frogspawn #1
300.jpg

Frogspawn #2
302.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't see the video at the moment, but those shots are stunning! 8)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, sorry, no I meant I can't watch video at the moment, not that there was a problem with your video. I'm currently on a compound in Kabul, reliant on a work computer which doesn't allow streaming media...

Posh

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Len for changing my nick on here to Posh. Posh is my chat name on #reefs on afterx. Come check us out!

Posh

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my latest additions =)

PPC Chalice
017.jpg

Rainbow Acans
014.jpg

Green Goblin Watermellon Chalice
013.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I'm liking those columns more and more. 8)

Still prefer to have a sandbed though. :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posh":wz3jok1r said:
The Escaped Ape":wz3jok1r said:
I agree. I'm liking those columns more and more. 8)

Still prefer to have a sandbed though. :P

Thanks! NO MORE SAND FOR ME!

Good for you. The tank looks stunning without it. I might well regret it after I've had my new tank set up for a while... :wink:

Posh

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks =) I actually do like sand. I've had quite a few tanks.. including two nanos right now that have sand. I just wanted something totally different for this setup. After so many "regular tanks" the goal was to go different. Thanks again =)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pics Posh... You've done a great job managing the flow to allow Acros, Euphyllias and the BTA all to thrive. That's not easily done. Awesome choice of corals, too. The Plasma and Voodoo are two of my favorites.

I went with pillars on my current tank and have been very happy with how well the water circulates everywhere. No more "Wall of Rock" aquascapes for me!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: