A

Anonymous

Not sure if many of you have checked This Site out, but they have an excellent selection of corals. They seem to lean heavily towards the Australian Acanthastreas, but now and then they get some other great stuff, too. I picked up a real pretty Purple Wall Hammer (Euphyllia sp.) a few weeks ago for a very good price. And shipping is a flat $17.

Anyway, it is an auction site, so you'll win some and lose some. But if you play often enough, you're sure to get a good deal on something.

FWIW, I have no affiliation with this company. Just a happy customer... 8)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So instead of the company selling the corals for a fixed price they auction them? Not to shabby an idea if I do say so, it keeps the market price in check, if something is REALLY worth the price then you'll get it, if not, you sit on it.

I do find it laughable though that some of those acans are marked "Retail $790" still going by the old $20-$40 a head mentality

JT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic Auctions has been a sponsor of RDO for awhile now. Ya'll have never seen their banner or forum here? :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JT":3cg9h786 said:
Aquatic Auctions has been a sponsor of RDO for awhile now. Ya'll have never seen their banner or forum here? :P
No, I haven't not ever seen their banner. :P

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried to bid but haven't won yet. I'll try again once my tank is done. Some amazing looking pieces (or at least photos) :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: