WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my flame angle's left eye looks like it has a bubble starting in it or on it, i dont know. LFS says to buy some antibio.tics and soak the food with it. Any suggestions so i can help the fish? thank you in advance

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you, lfs gave me some antibiotics, in two days it cleared up pretty good. think it was from coral banded shrimp. I had put a bi color angle and the flame in together. for some reason they were infatuated with the shrimp. well the shrimp didnt take it too kindly and latched on. soooo i think it nicked the eye of the flame angle. end result pop eye. so i treated the whole tank and hope things will b well at the end. the eye is clearing up really fast. i have 100 gals. in stand by with carbon and wish me luck.
The tank is a pretty green/yellow though and cant wait to get it over with.

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i am pretty happy with myself... ...as of now. I bought a flame angle, i think my coral banded shrimp grabbed the flame and injured the eye. then popeye. I freaked, went to the lfs store and they suggested furan-2 to treat the fish. I treated the tank aanndd four days later it appears to be 100%.
Is there any negative outcome in using this product... ...its ok you can step on my success if there is.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: