A

Anonymous

I don't mean for this post to be a place for bashing Live Aquaria, but everyone should be aware of the following:

I ordered a fish last Friday, placed the order and then a short time later placed an order for another fish. I did leave a nice message in the comments section while placing my order that it would be groovy if they could consolidate my order into one shipment, so I would only have to pay a $35 shipping charge instead of a $70 one.

I just received an 2 emails with 2 different tracking numbers.

Now, I do agree that this is my fault, but good grief, I'm fairly certainly Premium Aquatics or Marine Depot would have been happy to accommodate me on my request.

Rant off.

A

Anonymous

I'd give them a call and see if you can't remedy the situation before the fish are packed and shipped.

Their DOA policy is the best. I received an order from them once with 5 anthias with some DOA and the others in rough shape. They gave me a full credit without any hassles.

Louey

A

Anonymous

Stop making so much sense, Randy. I called them and they said 'No Problem!'

Talk about crying wolf. Feel free to delete this thread, Rich or Len.

A

Anonymous

Chrispy":130dxayz said:
Stop making so much sense, Randy. I called them and they said 'No Problem!'

Talk about crying wolf. Feel free to delete this thread, Rich or Len.

I think we'll sticky it instead! Glad it worked out.

A

Anonymous

You pay a premium for it, but liveaquaria's customer service is unquestionably the best in the business these days. Frankly I wish some of their competitors would start taking notes.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cjdevito":dmhy6oy6 said:
The beta version of the monster from Cloverfield.
They should have stuck with that.

Edit: Really... - Which is creepier, the twisted teddy or this cute little bat-bug:
clover1.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all!

The box came yesterday and everything looked GREAT! Another wonderful job, LA!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: