pwall97

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first let me start by saying hi to all you guys as am new to this reef world..i have a 130 gal tank..and i have 120 pounds of live rock coming and 120 pounds of live sand..and i need help with light need to make sure my lights will work and i dont to waste alot of money..i have 3 coral lite 10,000k 65 watts lights..,2 f65/55/40/pl-l actinic blue 905 and... 1 f65/55/40/pl-l 10000k 909 ...light is that good for a reef and fish tank???any info would be awsome thanks...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are florescence tubes right? Depends on what you want to keep besides live rocks, you may need to get some stronger lights for your tank. What do you want to keep in there?

pwall97

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fish corals i dont want to be limited.....becuase of light so thouse lights are not strong enought???????am not sure what kind of light they are as they came with fish tank and guy said dont quote me ( i ran coral and fish with them)....i got whole set up as a good deal has wet dry filter system uv setlizer and canister filter and protaine skimmer and stand and 130 gal for 150 dollars.....sorry about spelling fellas..am from brazil..bought all live sand and live coral today will pick them up asap when i find out more..

pwall97

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
of course i want corals,fish,ect ect...if touse light are not good what kind of light should i buy?i mean please am open to anything i just spent alot of money on live sand and live rocks please all info u can thanks??i see these on ebay any good??http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110598253663&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: