Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
This type of thread gives me hope for humanity and our beloved hobby/passion.

I have had the privilege to meet and interact with so many amazing people via ManhattanReefs! They take the concept of paying it forward to a whole other level.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
For me is just a hobby not a business. I dont pay bills selling corals. So giving away extras is easy and sometimes better. U give something value at $20 and months later that person give u back something worth more.
if u lucky enough u not only hook up a fellow reefer but u could also find yourself a good friend!!

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
One thing I learned in life is when you bless people it comes back ten fold also when you love what you do in always Supersedes money and when you are genuine , good people will gravitate to you . I have never met Arlando24 I know he’s a stand up guy , but I always wished I could be successful in this hobby to do the same, meeting nice people is priceless and to bless someone with a Frag that they can’t get or would love to have ,who loves the hobby as much as you and becomes a friend especially now with the Covid 19, could take this hobby beyond the next level for our reefing community
( I don’t mean going out in this Covid 19 crazy ness, I meant before and the after Covid Anyway happy reefing to all and stay safe)

Job well done Arlando24????

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: