bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
He’s Very small and before i loaded my livestock i ordered 6 jars of pods from algaebarn so they were homed for a month before livestock

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This leveling thing is bothering that its bothering all of you guys i love and appreciate yall like family.

i cant even enjoy my tank anymore until i get this off my mind
Don't sweat it.........try and enjoy and learn as you go. This hobby is hard enough even for the very experienced, I can't imagine what it is like for people still figuring it out.....it can be overwhelming at times. We all let the excitement and impatience get the best of us at times.

Level your tank stand and you should be good to go. It will be one less thing to worry about.

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Don't sweat it.........try and enjoy and learn as you go. This hobby is hard enough even for the very experienced, I can't imagine what it is like for people still figuring it out.....it can be overwhelming at times. We all let the excitement and impatience get the best of us at times.

Level your tank stand and you should be good to go. It will be one less thing to worry about.
Amen

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Havent had many fatalities! Except a couple mollies and a sally lightfoot and my largest clown died he stopped eatin

5 anemones
4 Conchs
50+ Snails & Hermits
3 Fire shrimp
2 cleaner shrimp
1 coral banded
5 clowns
Salfin tang
Purple tang
Pair of six lines
Pair of blue chromis
Pair of banggai cardinals
Pair of mollies
Court jester
Engineer goby
green spotted mandarin
Scooter blenny
3 green emeralds
5 corals - 2 i have no clue
Niceeeeeee

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Couldn’t have said it better ??

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
MR Fam let the process begin

Attachments

• 3964D13D-8764-498A-A2B6-87130AEBD3D1.jpeg
    3964D13D-8764-498A-A2B6-87130AEBD3D1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
About to add these guys soon, hopefully my smaller purple and salfin dont mess with him or vice versa

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 57

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: