Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey everyone, im pretty sure it's this forum. I remember a vendor used to post up every few months all of the current tank sale specials. Is anyone familiar with that, or know of any vendors that do that? Slowly debating on getting back in the game lol

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Haven't see any vendors doing that recently. We all buy from the same distributors and haven't seen as many sales or as they were called "Blitz" however they do come up on a more brand specific basis. Best to figure out what you might be looking for and and make a few inquries. Also I have noticed a bit of a shortage of certain tanks/sizes probably due to pandemic related issues so something else to consider.

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Haven't see any vendors doing that recently. We all buy from the same distributors and haven't seen as many sales or as they were called "Blitz" however they do come up on a more brand specific basis. Best to figure out what you might be looking for and and make a few inquries. Also I have noticed a bit of a shortage of certain tanks/sizes probably due to pandemic related issues so something else to consider.
Thank you for the reply, yeah I was think the Marine Land Deep dimension series, but still just a thought

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: