Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another forum is actively discriminating against LGBTQ+ reefers, and non believers. I think our community is too small and awesome for this kind of stuff. Please help put pressure on the people responsible by signing and sharing the petition. Some of their staff have resigned over this, members are leaving, and sponsors are pulling their sponsorship.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does sexuality have to do with this hobby?
Nothing, which is kinda the point. The discrimination centers around the removal of thread that is essentially the same as "Any other cat loving reefers here?". Cats have nothing to do with this hobby, unless you have one, then maybe you want to find other reefers with cats. Replace 'Cat loving' with LGBTQ and there you have it.

Have a safe and peaceful holiday

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I just googled it because you can find the cached queries. Another interesting one: Lesbian used to be censored on their forum, and replaced by L****n. Seriously... what century do these people live in?

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is another one still up form 2019

lactose

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for making me aware of this @Thales here and in other places. And one of the silver linings is I am finding other strong community forums like this one which I didn't even really know existed.

Signed the petition and just joined as a new member here because of the welcoming and open environment for all. Thanks

Ofzakaria

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is another one still up form 2019
Well, as if to prove the point, This thread is no more. It was removed last night:(

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: