ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Aqauriumcreationsonline.net , I spent over $200 on clean up critters, I got a receipt via email on the 6th but never got a tracking number and they haven’t responded to an email and they don’t answer there phone or return text messages via there texting service when you call , it’s just frustrating ! Has anyone ordered from them before? I don’t know wether to call my bank and tell them it’s fraud...

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Terrible feedback on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aquariumcreationsonline?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

I hope you used a credit card, if you did I would dispute the charges asap with your credit card company. Go through reefcleaners. john is a stand up guy and very responsive.
i didnt, i used my debit card, i guess its my fault for not doing my homework and checking there reviews, i dont understand people like this though, i wish the place was in NY so i could go and raise hell! i gotta call my bank and submit a fraud claim....... you know its like 1 update your site 2 if you didnt then communicate with your customers cuz now you lost a customer 3 if you have such bad reviews why wouldnt you do something about it to fix it

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Thankfully i just got an email stating they refunded me, now I’m just waiting for it to hit the bank, in the meantime I’ll be checking reviews on good places to order some critters from lol

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i didnt, i used my debit card, i guess its my fault for not doing my homework and checking there reviews, i dont understand people like this though, i wish the place was in NY so i could go and raise hell! i gotta call my bank and submit a fraud claim....... you know its like 1 update your site 2 if you didnt then communicate with your customers cuz now you lost a customer 3 if you have such bad reviews why wouldnt you do something about it to fix it
You should still be able to get your refund call your bank and explain the situation

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
They refunded me thankfully, I emailed them letting them know I was gonna file a fraud claim and write bad reviews if they didn’t refund me , he wrote back saying he only had 3 out 7 people working cuz 4 of them tested positive for covid, In that case he should’ve let people know on his site

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I use both reeftopia, good prices on clean up crews. You would think 100 or 200 small hermit crabs are too many, but they are tiny. Same with the snails. If you also want to get fish, then mytropicalfishstore, also stocks cleaners, but a little more expensive. As for snails, I had 100 of the small astrea, but that was too many. About half died out. The remaining have grown. The dwarf cerith snails, I have up to 1000. Seem to be doing fine. Regular cerith snails are hard for me to keep track of. The bulk of the cleaning is done by the 4 pack of urchins. Of which 4 were too many, one starved out, but the remaining 3 have grown. I keep them in a 75.

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I use both reeftopia, good prices on clean up crews. You would think 100 or 200 small hermit crabs are too many, but they are tiny. Same with the snails. If you also want to get fish, then mytropicalfishstore, also stocks cleaners, but a little more expensive. As for snails, I had 100 of the small astrea, but that was too many. About half died out. The remaining have grown. The dwarf cerith snails, I have up to 1000. Seem to be doing fine. Regular cerith snails are hard for me to keep track of. The bulk of the cleaning is done by the 4 pack of urchins. Of which 4 were too many, one starved out, but the remaining 3 have grown. I keep them in a 75.
No doubt good looks and yea I know it seems like a lot but you don’t see half of them half the time

RobinSm89

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqauriumcreationsonline, this company took our money and never EVER shipped the corals we had ordered. Claimed that they were waiting for a worthy specimen... now we just want our money back! Over 2 months and still waiting. No phone calls, no replies to emails. Terrible company, not sure how they are still in business. I guess because we don't all do research before we purchase. Lesson learned

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Aqauriumcreationsonline, this company took our money and never EVER shipped the corals we had ordered. Claimed that they were waiting for a worthy specimen... now we just want our money back! Over 2 months and still waiting. No phone calls, no replies to emails. Terrible company, not sure how they are still in business. I guess because we don't all do research before we purchase. Lesson learned
Sorry you never got your refund, all I did was email them saying I was gonna file a fraud claim with my bank and that I was gonna add to there horrific online reviews, I also started calling the owner on Facebook messenger lol , I felt crazy but F**k that! Gimmie my money back , I had a refund within a couple of days

NYCDan7

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're in Queens, you should go to Flushing. There are a few good stores there. Manhattan Aquarium over on W 37th is also good.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: