• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

Flipper

Relaxing on the Reefin
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Someone with that area code offered to sell me a tank and ship it from Texas? When i inquired on dimensions it didn't match up. I'm sure the culprit is monitoring the Want to Buy threads. If it isn't local, I tend to be rather suspicious.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A2F28A93-383A-44A4-B3D1-22E422A3205A.png

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
funny you mentioned this i was on reef 2 reef posted a wtb for a versa for as long as i can remember and some other member messaged me that he he knew someone that he has bought in the past and was reliable he went on 2 give me the guys email so i contacted this guy he replied the next day i asked a whole bunch of questions how old how much pics and he answered everything the price was $500 shipped he was in charlotle north carolina when i asked about payment he said zelle i told him paypal he replied he was not registered with but that even though we never did buisness before that hes 57 years old and his word is his bond i told him i couldnt do the deal my reason for posting this is that it happens on other forums as well so everyone be carefull never pay with zelle

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: