Napoliandy

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I recently bought an Innovative Marine INT 75. I have been building the stand and sump and I just today put the tank on the stand. Now I have never had an internal overflow, but I wanted to give it a shot due to placement and it sticking out too much where I was placing it.
I inspected the tank upon receipt, but didn’t notice until I put it on the stand that there is a flaw in the seem of the back panel. I am attaching pictures to show you what I am talking about.
I contacted innovative marine, but they are closed right now. I emailed and left a voicemail.
Has anyone had an issue with their tanks and if you have had experience with their warranty dept?
I’m hoping that they will work with me, because as of right now, I’m really not comfortable with the tank as is. What I see is that the silicone is not to the edge of the glass like the front is.
Please give me your feedback on this issue I am having and your personal experience if you have had similar.
Thank you
109D2178-BBD3-43CE-861D-70122654871B.jpeg
CA3D5AD6-8B2E-4CA7-84F3-5E7769AD12B3.jpeg
CC200CBD-3201-4F56-8B91-3C85C4C6BB70.jpeg
441D5C00-6B5B-4670-909A-B6F276E3D9D2.jpeg

SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Is it a brand new tank? Most likely not warranted unless you have it on their factory stand. If it’s used, make sure it’s sitting on the stand flat. Those leveling mats are good but the stand still need to be perfect. Possibly run a bead of marine silicone on the inside to re seal it

Napoliandy

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a brand new tank? Most likely not warranted unless you have it on their factory stand. If it’s used, make sure it’s sitting on the stand flat. Those leveling mats are good but the stand still need to be perfect. Possibly run a bead of marine silicone on the inside to re seal it
The tank is brand new. Hasn’t seen water yet. I don’t think it has anything to do with the stand. They also warranty regardless if it’s there stand or not. I asked specifically when purchased. It’s only three weeks old.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: