Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a custom aquarium that will be delivered some time in August. The delivery will be via freight truck and the steel stand and glass aquarium measuring (72 inches in length, 36 inches in depth and 26 inches in height) will be left in the driveway. I need a recommendation for movers or an aquarium service company with insurance and experience in moving large aquariums. It is going up the driveway up 4 steps through the front porch and through the front door (french door) to my home office located directly left of the front door entrance (another set of french doors). This has by far been the biggest hurdle of getting this aquarium to its new home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a custom aquarium that will be delivered some time in August. The delivery will be via freight truck and the steel stand and glass aquarium measuring (72 inches in length, 36 inches in depth and 26 inches in height) will be left in the driveway. I need a recommendation for movers or an aquarium service company with insurance and experience in moving large aquariums. It is going up the driveway up 4 steps through the front porch and through the front door (french door) to my home office located directly left of the front door entrance (another set of french doors). This has by far been the biggest hurdle of getting this aquarium to its new home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reach out to Dave at Reef Trends. Highly recommended with moving/installing two tanks for me.

JimmyVance

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're looking for a reliable aquarium mover, it's important to find a company with experience and expertise in handling fragile and valuable items. You may want to start by asking for recommendations from friends. When I am at the stage of moving I turned to https://andyremovals.com/removal-services-north-west-london/ and these guys were going to carry everything that I have at home. They even moved a large aquarium, although I thought they wouldn't agree to it.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: