piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Would like to congratulate Nelson and Best wishes for Aqua Reef Aquatics. Definitely needed a LFS in Westchester. Nice to talk to a good guy that worked his way to owning his own store. If you didn't stop by yet. I highly recommend stopping by. If your looking for salt and want to stock up now is the time.. He has plenty of Instant Ocean and Cystal Reef boxes at a excellent price. Already has nice selection of corals and fish at reasonable prices. Parking lot or street parking excellent. If your an old reefer back in Maximum Reef days. You definitely like this place. Good Luck Nelson...

JPark457

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got some awesome fish for a new set up from there. Agree great store and there’s not really anything else right around there. Will def be back

Matt L.

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I stopped by tonight, and I found this to be an amazing store. I know there are lots of choices for stores in the tri-state area, and I've become friends with some of these owners. But please check out this store. The prices were really very reasonable and the selection of fish and coral was outstanding.

geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I swung by on my way home from work a few days ago. The tanks were clean and full of fish, inverts and coral, all at very reasonable prices. The owner told me he would be setting up some display tanks soon. I grabbed a couple frags of SPS on the way out and am very happy with the quality and price. Looking forward to my next visit.

JPark457

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don’t seem to be open in the afternoon? I tried twice to go back and today actually called before heading over to confirm they were open which they were. Both times showed up and door was locked nobody there. I called again today after standing outside a locked shop and nobody answered.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
They don’t seem to be open in the afternoon? I tried twice to go back and today actually called before heading over to confirm they were open which they were. Both times showed up and door was locked nobody there. I called again today after standing outside a locked shop and nobody answered.
Strange, they’ve been open every afternoon that I’ve gone there!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: