• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All, updating the first post now - Slama, if you need a small amount, work out splitting 1/2 block with soneone at the swap - they best I can do is 1/2 blocks - and that's a RPIA.

Tunicata, see above - maybe you all can get together after to split the 1/2 blocks.

Leslie, krill is ocean krill, and yes, like the whale easts - NIkki - without an established tank, you may want to consider 1/2 blocks to start - the mysis alone is 4.4lbs of food.

Hope that helps everyone, LMK if you have any questions.

House

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Kris,

the relicta (other type) is larger and more nutritious (with disclaimer).

According to the collector, the relicta has the best nutrition - with that comes the highest number of fatty oils etc.

In his mind (and in mine as my fish have always been the healthiest most people have seen) the difference in nutritional value is negligible compared to the amount of skimming necessary to get the difference between the 2 out of the tank. heavier oils take longer to get out of the system (flatten the skimmer for longer periods of time as well)

Additionally, most people, if not all, have switched to the pacifica because it is more readily accepted by smaller fish - anthias and wrasses in particular. The relicta is close to 2x the size.

That being said, they have the relicta if you want it, but everyone is doing well with the pacifica.

Alex, NYC sicktank - updated.

House

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

I have updated post #2 with the exact amount you need to pay which includes PayPal fees and overnight shipping and handling.

Few things:
* I am doing this independent of the business, so, please PayPal me at the address outlined, not in the business account.
* If your payment amount is red, that means you owe - green means paid (simple)
* There is one price next to your name even though your name appears 2x
* Please read the payment disclaimer in post #2 - I need your names.
* Check to make sure I have all of what you need.
* I am sure I'll think of more later :thrash:

House

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: