tankedalot

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I'm back from Egypt and I wanted to thank everyone out there that answered my wife's questions and helped her maintain my small reef ecosystem while I was away.

She got me an Aqua C Remora with pre-skimmer box for our FOWLR tank and a new piece of LR as well as a Hydor Koralia Nano toi help increase the flow and take care of the red slime problem that occured while I was away. I was super happy! She did become a "test-the-water nazi" though! :sgrin: Now all she does is ask me,"Have you tested the water yet?; How is it?; It's not my fault now if somethings wrong ya know?" It's all very funny. I couldn't be happier and the tank is shaping up nicely. We now have a RBTA, and some assorted zoo's that the LFS guy gave us for nothing cause the RBTA was on the LR! Can't tell you how nice Brad from PETS Warehouse on Sunrise Hwy is. Navy guy, which I ribbed him for but a real nice guy and super helpful. We also have 2 percula clowns that don't seem to want to do anything but swim in the front of the tank in the current and 4 green reef chromis that seem to pester the clowns which I can't figure out? But I digress.

Just thank you for your help everyone. It means alot to me to know that the next time I have to go away, I don't have to worry soooo much about my tanks being a total mess when I get home.

Jake :tank:

PS: I'll post some new pics of the tank in my gallery tonight. :usa1:

tankedalot

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the tanks...

I've told her to sign up but she keeps insisting this is,"YOUR THING" and she'll help out when I'm away but that's about it. I'm not gonna push it at this point. :splitspin

Again, Thank you everyone.
Jake

Attachments

• FTS Jakes reef.jpg
    FTS Jakes reef.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 44
  • clowns find BTA.jpg
    clowns find BTA.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Clowns in their BTA.jpg
    Clowns in their BTA.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 44
  • clowns chillin.jpg
    clowns chillin.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Dont know what this is.jpg
    Dont know what this is.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 44
  • FOWLR.jpg
    FOWLR.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 41

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: