lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hi guys i saw three stoli's at fish town usa for 40 dollars each. seems like they got the shipment in today. I would have bought all three of them (dang cheap) but i am currently in proccess of redoing my reef tank. so if you guys get it please please hook me up with a frag when my tank is up!!!!!!! (i dont htink fish town know how rare they are) they are about 4-5 inches across. Man i wish i had my tank up...... but please please please hook me up with a frag if someone gets it because of this post... thanks

tae

lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
sorry wrong name i am just too excited haha its
acropora solitaryensis

there are buses that goes to fish town usa but i dotn really know which one. its on northern blvd and francis lewis blvd

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
You can take the 7 train to Main street and pick up the 12 or 13 bus and take it to Nortern blvd and Frances Lewis blvd, which is right in front of Fish Town. During rush hours it take about 1hr - 1 1/2 hrs depending on how fast you catch the train and bus.

lazyreefer did you see a juv Chrysurus angel at Fish Town, I'm waiting on one and it's been a # of weeks now

Michael

lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
oh man please please hook me up with a frag later on!!!!

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A friend of mine got one of these at Fishtown a while back ago. I am suppose to pick up a frag of it next week. Didn't know they were so rare.

By the way Rich, my friend told me there was only one left.

[ March 02, 2004, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Ice, the one in the pic is most likely and efflo, but I can't be certian until I see some growth from it. The other colony has more jagged edges...that one may be a soli. Once again, until I get some growth on these things, I can't be certian.

Soli or efflo....$40 is super cheap!!

[ March 08, 2004, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: