Hitsnorth

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The fish place store location is in Lancaster, Pa and if your ever in that area the store is absolutely amazing. Its a huge warehouse full of great stuff at a great price. The livestock is really amazing and the staff is very knowledgeable! I always try to stop in when im in the area.

emps

Tired Member
Rating - 97.8%
45   1   0
The fish place store location is in Lancaster, Pa and if your ever in that area the store is absolutely amazing. Its a huge warehouse full of great stuff at a great price. The livestock is really amazing and the staff is very knowledgeable! I always try to stop in when im in the area.

Been wanting to head there for some time. Maybe in the spring i'll head down there and pick up some Amish pretzels and chow chow too :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ooo, welcome guys. I've bought alot from That Fish Place, quick shipping to us here in the NYC area.

yes, I agree! the shipping is fast!

and when I fried my 630 Ice Cap ballast with water, Ice Cap service had it back to me in two days!! now that's fast service.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
hey that pet place!!
i have been there. that is where i 1st got into this hobby way back when.

i have spent at least close to $8,000 from them. they are great. i have only had 1 problem ever with them and they corrected it as fast as i called them to tell them about it. they are class A!!!

thanks for finally recognizing the site.

i love that place. if anyone wants to orgainize a drive there i am in. its well worth it. there prices are great. i have never seen there corals there though. although i have seen there fish. its like a BJ's or costco for the hobby.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: