jasonperez

MY BABIES
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
i just bought a mistery wrasse. it went right into my green carpit after the aclimated him! I took him out and all his scales were on my fingers whats the chance he will live!!! what f!@k luck ive had the last few weeks owell thats the way the cookie crumbles!!!!! :grumpy: this is how i feel do you think hes hurting!!!

Attachments

• wrasse 004.JPG
    wrasse 004.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 275

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
omg was that the one from live aquaria I WANTED THAT ONE? lol hope he will be fine put him somewhere he wont be harassed.

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
i had a mystery wrasse last all but 3 days in my tank, my bi-color pseudo terrorized him to no end, woke up 1 morning only to find him laying on my living room floor

caad3

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I feel your pain. I recently lost my super male Hawaii flame wrasse. Jumped out on the floor and found him within a few hours. @#$%! I was going to give him mouth to mouth to revive him...I should have shocked him. damn it :(

jasonperez

MY BABIES
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
:scratch: now i know were all my fish that have been missing in action might be!!!!! now im going to have to get another one!!!

Last edited:

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Jason, I am sorry you are going though this, I hope it works out okay. I did not mean to take a shot at you above, I was just playing.

Also how is everything with the other fish (Naso & Hippo)? If you need the stuff(Copper Test kit & Copper) I offered you in your other post, it's yours, just LMK...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: