silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI everyone,

I know this is the second time i post about this topic, but i really can't find any shop that is willing to REFILL my CO2 tank for me, most of them are just replace your tank! any suggestion would be really appreciate

thanks in advance

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This my be a longshot. The adapter might not fit. Paintball guns run off CO2 and any paintball shop would carry CO2. I used to get my 9 and 20 oz tanks filled almost weekly when i played paintball.

If anybody knows if this CO2 isn't pure enough or if there's any other issues with this. Speak up! :D

I hope I helped. You can search online to find local paintball shops.
thumb.gif

L

LOVEMYREEF

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
id double check that i heard something about oil or something that is used on paintball guns so before i used it id check
just my .02cents

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by LOVEMYREEF:
id double check that i heard something about oil or something that is used on paintball guns so before i used it id check
just my .02cents
I thought there might be something. There's gotta be someone. Vending machine companies?

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Redux by silvia:

...willing to REFILL my CO2 tank for me, most of them are just replace your tank!
waht?

If I understand what you are saying, is they have a "swap" policy where you give them yer empty bottle and you get a full one?

hmmmmmmm.
Did you bother to check with any Carbonic sales or restraunt supply outlets? What about WELDING places? they HAVE to refill there. Also ask the coke/pepsi soda man. Ask him if he knows where/ or slip him some dough to hook ya up.
reef5C27tardsdontposthere.gif
"]http://users.ranchoweb.com/images/espi/reef5C27tardsdontposthere.gif[/IMG][/url]

lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
there is a place in queens that refills C02s. its in maspeth, i went there couple of times. i think its was about $10-15 to fill 5 lb tank (i think they charge the same amount til 20 lbs) right by midtown tunnel. i think it was called american compressed gases. they will def. refill it for you

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: