Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friends,

We really appreciate you stopping by! Thanks for taking the time to browse our site, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Please take a moment to post a message or ad. If you have a question about reefs, feel free to ask. If you have never "fragged" or cut apart a coral before, ask around before you do so. It is very easy, but some quick advice can save you a lot of time and help improve the mortality rate of your cuttings.

The more frags you have, the more you can get in return from trades. If you have never traded before, you found the right place. Take a minute, say hello, and join your fellow hobbyists.

Have fun!

-T :rolleyes:

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I just had to do this... Post a reply to the very first post to MR!

Having been a member since the very beginning, I wanted to take a moment to thank the "powers that be" for creating and maintaining such a fantastic site!

Unfortunately health issues and life issues in general have kept me from the meet-ups. But I have met many of you guys (and ladies) in person over the years and have made several friends here. This is by far one of the best online communities to be found and one of the best reef aquaria related forums on the internet.

From very humble beginnings to where "WE" are now, very few things like this survive for 10 years and even fewer actually get better month after month.

Once again- Thank you! Josh and the other admins and mods deserve to be recognized for such a tremendous accomplishment. Josh- If we ever meet-up, I owe you a beer (or two).

Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: