russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Russ and Jim - many thanks to you for being such solid vendors and standing behind your products!!!

Russ - you looked mighty cozy in that zero-gravity chair! All you needed was a drink with an umbrella in it :tongue1: - the sunglasses, the lei, the saltwater, and sunlight-quality light were all there!!!

Again, always a pleasure dealing with HOF!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
A little late on my part, but a heartfelt thanks to everyone who organized this well run event (the MR board rocks), all the attendees, our guest speakers, the vendors and the BAR who donated so many beautiful specimens.

As russianmd eluded to, I was comfortable in my zero gravity chair. Thanks for taking notice ;) Next swap maybe that little umbrella will find its way into a nice libation.

A special thank you to Kathy :inlove: , Brendan, Tony (Tosiek) and the rest of you (I was in no state to remember everyone, sorry if I left you out) who 'ordered' me around at the very end. I couldn't have done it without you.......or maybe I could, but I'd still be there.

Great show by the best people around. Thank you everyone.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: