RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya folks, I have an empty 180 gal tank that I plan on either doing a mixed reef or SPS tank(Thanks again Fritz and Loismustdie!) But I just picked up a 55 gal former sump for 30 bucks that I had intended on using for a sump BUT i also was just offered a drilled 90gal for 50 bucks. So should I get the 90 and store it until Im ready for another project and use the 55 for a sump or should I use the 90 for a sump with the drilled holes to be used for remote fuge or reactors of some sort. What should I do with the 90 basically is what Im asking. I have my hands full with the 180 right now but 50 is too good of a deal to turn down. Been a week of bargains!

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt really ever think about a frag tank! Thats a great suggestion I wont be able to put it next to the 180 but when Im ready I think that I might set it up in my office/library where my freshwater stuff will go. I was also thinking that maybe a Moray Tank would be pretty sweet. I think Ill just grab it and store it for a bit.

Heres a pic of the 90 very decent for the price!
tank.jpg

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at the tank more closely I can see that the holes are obviously for a closed loop so Ill be contacting www.glass-holes.com for the master drilling kit!

Nobody has any suggestions on what to do with this tank?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: