BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
As I finally decided to part ways with my tank, I wanted to take a moment and thank Manhattan Reefs for all the support and help all of you have given me. I know I only met a few of you, and that my stay here has been short, but in no way I will stop posting!
I remember when I started with my 46G Bow and all the stuff that i was using that i look back at it now and i can't believe how far me and the tank came along. Having a saltwater tank has been an amazing experience and brought great joy to me and I'm sad that I've made this decision, but one has to do what's best for him, and at this time of my life, this is the best decision.
I want to especially thank Kathy, Joe, Chris, and Robyn, who helped me out a lot through this journey, especially Joe and Kathy, who've been by my side since i pretty much started this adventure and helped me out every single step along the way. I'm proud to know that I've been able to maintain a saltwater fish tank, and then a reef tank, and due to the last few series of events, i had to find a better home for all my livestock.
So thank you very much!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
You can take the man out of the reef, but you can't take the reef out of the man. You'll be back (hoping so).

Sorry to see you leave, but I also understand life's other demands.

Like you said, you may be leaving the hobby (temporarily) but don't stop posting.

Best of luck and hope to see you back,
Russ

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I know for a fact I will be back, but not with a 75G, and here is my reasoning haha.

I will be moving back to Spain as soon as I'm done with college, and it wouldn't be the smartest idea to set up the 75 again to then break it down, so my parents have been telling me that maybe i should start a nano, with just a couple fish and the rest corals, and i've been really thinking about that, hopefully after the summer, but we'll see.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: