jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
maybe this was a restaurant display or a commercial display like in a fish store or something - you know the live fish markets in Chinatown often have big tanks with live fish in them so maybe this was something like that and the vats are livestock troughs that were used as sumps. Who knows...maybe somone show just call the guy ( i didnt put the # from ad because I didnt know if it was appropriate ).

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
then what does "vats" mean in the ad, I've never come across that word in this hobby:scratch:

I merely suggested that this was a typo being the fact that the only aquarium I am aware of on LI isnt in Selden and I dont see how a 26 foot tank could possibly fit in almost all residential/commerical dwellings. From the best of my understanding extremely large tanks are usually built at the location.

I am not even close to an expert on this topic and hope that its not a typo because Id love to see some one turn this in to a serious reef, with reef sharks and everything

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: