Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Maggy and I want to give a warm thanks the following MR members, who helped me move our 140G Oceanic this past Saturday.
John aka latino277
Rich aka camanuch
Allan aka Palmtree

Guys, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to come up to Hartsdale and help me put the tank in the truck. Especially, want to give a big appreciation to a new member Rich aka camanuch, who just joined us and upon reading my thread for help, he volunteer. Thank you Rich!

Rich, happens to have a skill with acrylic, maybe you guys can give him a shout, if you need something custom built.

I also want to give my good friend John aka Latino277, for coming over to help me load up the truck with boxes, furniture and other items, for our move to the Poconos. Maggie and I look forward for you and Michie to visit us this summer in the Poconos...John is very crafting in building stands, anyone contiplating in buiding a stand or canopy and need some insights....John is the man!

Allan, again you came through again! Maggy and I will always cherish your friendship. We wish you good health and a properous up coming marriage. We hope you and the Mrs. Palmtree will visit us here in the Poconos. Guys, Allan is very crafting in Plumbling...he is the PVC king in my eyes. Pick his brain, great person and knowleable...

Finally, we moved to our home in the Poconos, and ready for a new beginning! ALL MR members....I am only 2 hours alway, once a MR member...always a MR memeber! Stay tune for my new 140G Oceanic setup, it will be beautiful....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: