corkscrewnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Hey all, I got a bubble tip from another MR'er when I purchased some live rock from him over a month ago. Oddly, he has never came out of his foot and when looking at it, it looks like the underside of a shroom I don't see any tips(not a saltwater shroom). He has moved once initially and is still alive but has never come out not even one tip. Any thoughts or comments?

corkscrewnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
I have a 12g nano thats almost 4 months old and my water has been on point for about 3 months. My in hood lighting has t5's and I have some zoas, xenia, frogspawn, and a kenya tree that have all flourished. I have a 6 line wrasse and a firefish doing outstanding as well.

corkscrewnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
I have been watching the tank over the last week or two at al differrent times throughout the night and there hasn't been anything picking at him. He actually moverd real close to where he was but moved none the less. Anyone ever seen anything like this. Could it be something that occurs when he split prior to me getting him? Any input would be appreciated. My water parameters are still excellent with no changes.

corkscrewnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Ok I have stalked out my tank numerous different times throughout different nights in the last week or two and have not seen anything picking or even going near him. He has no tentacles he still looks like the underside of a mushroom. Could this be from him splitting prior to me getting him? I mean it has been over 6 weeks now with not a tentacle or tip, but yet he has moved a bit. Has anyone ever seen this or know why it is like that. Thanks

OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
What exactly are your water parameters? Others have asked but you have never given an answer. If you ask me it sounds like a very unhappy anemone for one reason or another

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: