Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I am so glad that my two not so sought after wrasse did not die during the tank crash. last couple of days.

I have not seen them nor come out to eat(one of them always stays int he water column) since SUN and thought they must be dead during the crash.

:tongue1:

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I got a bunch of Anthelia from a DBTC thing so that I can compare them to mine in terms of color because the thread starter stated it as purple. Mines are very pink.

I put them in a holder in my tank where water can circulate through until I can put them in places where it won't touch corals in my already crowded tank. When I came back from the NJ trip, I smelled something that can get someone high and found it's my new anthelia melted in my container because the water level has dropped since the my Friday BBQ(I took a lot of water from the tank for acclimating the DR Mac. thing and my fragging of my micromussa.) I was too tired, so I left the holder alone and felt asleep. When I woke up in the morning, I had a gut feeling something bad must have happened. The holder have tilted and leaked all it's content into the tank. I lost 2 main SPS and most off my collections of frogspawn/hammer(I have 5 6 variations of them/including the frag you got Sunday), a very big pearly(mostly dead). Daisy are all closed but I think they will revive. Shrimps and crabs are mostly dead. All other fish are OK, except the pinstrip and carpenter wrasses were nowhere to be found. So, I have presumed they are dead too.

what crash? what happened?

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
what's the tank temp? how u keep it cool? I see no chiller nor AC there:tongue1:

I have an ac in that room.

You did not see this setup at all. This setup is in the forbidden room which I don't let anyone in and you keep asking what I have been hidding from you.

None of the setups you see in the garage have lost anything. The temps in different tanks in the garage are around 78-82 even though I do not have an ac nor did I put a chiller to work(I have two on the floor.)

One major procedure at the beginning of the day has to deal with water change from my rock tank to the holding tanks. The rock tank has so far never reach highr than 78, so that's what keeps the tanks cool and my holding tank to maintain survival rate of my new fish high.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: