jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
cali_reef said:
The gray PVC pipes and fitting are SCH80 stuff, much heavier duty than white PVC. Lowes here on LI does have some limited gray stuff but I can never find the right piece :D. SAVKO.com carries those HD SCH80 true union valves.

The blue pipe in the picture looks like blue tape over spaflex, never seen blue spa flex before.

there is blue spa flex, I don't know where to get it though, Dean? any links for blue spa flex?

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
House of Laughter said:
I have a bucket of grey unions, quick disconnects, elbows ball valves etc. 1/2", 1", 2" etc. It's an IO 200g bucket - lotsa stuff

House

I will hit you up for some of the above once I know what I want/need.... 200g bucket?? Thats a lot of stuff man. If you are married, you have a very tollerant and understanding woman! I would just get shot and speaking of large plastic buckets can you believe that someone stole my trashcan today? How bad does that suck?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hermangareis said:
Dean, do you realize that there are a sh$$ load of companies that would be paying good money for your services? You are good!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how he does it, i tried for ten minutes to find blue spaflex, no dice.

dean if we had one of those bow down smileys I would be using like ten of them here. :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hermangareis said:
I will hit you up for some of the above once I know what I want/need.... 200g bucket?? Thats a lot of stuff man. If you are married, you have a very tollerant and understanding woman! I would just get shot and speaking of large plastic buckets can you believe that someone stole my trashcan today? How bad does that suck?

who steals a trash can, what a looser.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We definitely need to get a bow down smily here. The crazy thing is that in one of the threads he says that he cant install knofabulator because he uses win 98. Maybe thats his secret....

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My neighbor got nailed too. Funny thing is that he is the police chief. That just made me laugh. Garbage truck comes around at 6:30AM and right after that someone came around and wheeled to huge cans out of our street. Definitely a very stupid dude with giant cajones... It pissed me off but made me laugh even more

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hermangareis said:
We definitely need to get a bow down smily here. The crazy thing is that in one of the threads he says that he cant install knofabulator because he uses win 98. Maybe thats his secret....

old school browsing ;)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hermangareis said:
My neighbor got nailed too. Funny thing is that he is the police chief. That just made me laugh. Garbage truck comes around at 6:30AM and right after that someone came around and wheeled to huge cans out of our street. Definitely a very stupid dude with giant cajones... It pissed me off but made me laugh even more

what would happen if you got caught stealing the police chiefs garbage can?
that is funny. I wouldn't arrest them, I would make them walk ten blocks wearing the garbage can over their head :)
like a big dunce cap. hehe

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
hermangareis said:

LMAO!!!!!!!! thats just crazy....

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
jhale said:
dean if we had one of those bow down smileys I would be using like ten of them here. :)

smiley_notworthy.gif

Maybe Josh can add one to our built-in smilies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: