jasonperez

MY BABIES
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
i have a neptune systems ac proIII. i have the option to calibrate it at 4, 7, and 10 do i have to do all three or can i just calibrate 7, 10?

why i ask its not reading the lower ph levels

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
it needs two different pH's so it can adjust accordingly. All you have to do is pick 2. if you've got packets of 7 and 10 lying around, use them. Just remember to adjust for temperature.

B

jasonperez

MY BABIES
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
7-10 and did you get them wrasse's ?

thanks guy's i recalibrated every thing and it's working fine now!!!!!!!:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin noob i got the wrasses 3 :inlove: the two that made it i think they even pared up there swimming together and sleeping in the same area:inlove:!!! one as soon as i put him in he went into shock!!!! dont know why i dripped them for 2-2.5 hrs becuse they looked a little stressed- out in the store!!! it was like he was struck with electricity as soon as he touched the water i never saw that before!!!!! sad! nyreefnoob you got to come see my tank when your in the area seeing rs

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: