Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
thats just crazy.........hmmm......how can I do that with electricity.... a bag full of watts, I think I'm on to something.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Sean,

In order to do this, you have to find someone with the old screw in circuit breakers on the side of thier house. When they're not home, or sleeping, take the 30A fuse out and put a heavy duty exension cord bare wire in there. Once done, you can cover it with a penny and screw the fuse back in. Run the wire to a box or to your fuse box and do the same with the same fuse size. You'll blow your fuse first and not theirs and theyll never know (unless they blow thier 30a fuse)

Don't ask me how I know this, but if you must ask, you can PM me.

House

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
House of Laughter said:
Sean,

In order to do this, you have to find someone with the old screw in circuit breakers on the side of thier house. When they're not home, or sleeping, take the 30A fuse out and put a heavy duty exension cord bare wire in there. Once done, you can cover it with a penny and screw the fuse back in. Run the wire to a box or to your fuse box and do the same with the same fuse size. You'll blow your fuse first and not theirs and theyll never know (unless they blow thier 30a fuse)

House

Hmmmm...this sounds interesting...care to share?

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
House of Laughter said:
Sean,

House

Your new name is going to be house of Detention

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: